Update March 2021
COVID-19 remains a worry for us. Unfortunately the number of new cases in BC have been climbing.
At Olive we are fully open with strict safety and cleaning protocols. IVFs, hysteroscopy, ultrasound, embryo transfers and IUIs are being done.
Physician consults will stay as telehealth for now, as we minimize close contact during the pandemic.
These policies remain in effect to keep patients and our staff safe:
- Only come to Olive if you have an appointment. No drop-ins!
- Come alone to your appointment - NO PARTNERS OR CHILDREN!
- Wear a mask
- Do not come to the clinic if you have a fever, sore throat or are in any way sick. Call us instead and we can guide you.
- Do not come to the clinic if you have been exposed to someone with COVID
- Do not come to the clinic if you have been outside of Canada in the past 14 days
These policies will stay in place for the forseeable future so we can stay open and able to help.
We are encouraging women who are trying to conceive to have the COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available to them. This is based on the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (SOGC) position statements.
Unsure what to do? Call or email your team. Stay safe! We are very happy to be open to help you grow your family.
Dr. Beth Taylor
To our valued patients,
Your health and well being is of the greatest importance to us. As we join with fellow Canadians is making an effort to slow the spread of the of COVID-19, we will be implementing some precautionary measures to keep our patients and staff safe. Please join us in taking these steps to help protect everyone.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 please do not come to clinic. Your treatment will be delayed until you have recovered
- If you have fever or cough or other respiratory symptom OR you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 please do not come to the clinic but phone us for advice.
- If you are currently in the process of fertility treatment and have to travel, your treatment will be delayed for 14 days after you return. If it is necessary for your treatment your doctor can do a phone consult with you.
- In an abundance of caution please do not bring family members or children to the clinic. If you have a fever or respiratory tract symptoms, please do not enter the clinic regardless of your risk/travel history or exposures.
You can call 604-559-9950 to reschedule your appointment or if you have further questions or concerns.
We appreciate your support in keeping our Olive community safe in these unprecedented times.
Our best wishes that you stay well!