Empower yourself with information on how to navigate your fertility journey.
Zoom Talk - Tuesday, April 20th | 5:00 to 6:30pm
Join Dr. Niamh Tallon, FRCSC, and Stephanie Curran R.TCM.P for
- Information on common causes of infertility and the most effective treatments
- Advances like ERA (endometrial receptivity array) and PGT-A can increase your chance of pregnancy
- When to have a fertility evaluation and what tests you need to ask for
- Evidence-based diet and lifestyle changes you can make to optimize your fertility and improve your well-being
- Proven Mindfulness for Fertility tools and techniques, based on the acclaimed Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program, that can help you cope with the stress and anxiety of TCC
Dr. Niamh Tallon is a reproductive endocrinologist at Olive Fertility Centre and clinical professor at UBC. Her special interest includes egg freezing and the impact of aging on fertility treatment. She has co-authored a guideline for fertility preservation in reproductively aged women.
Stephanie Curran is the clinical director of Elements of Health Centre. She has provided acupuncture and natural fertility care for over 20 years and is a certified Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction instructor.